The Roman Theater in Cartagena is an important element of our monumental heritage, listed as a Cultural Interest. In order to preserve this right, visitors should collaborate in the care and respect following these simple rules:
- You must walk the paths marked, so you can not jump signaling chains.
- In school visits, each teacher is responsible for the proper behavior of their students.
- Family visits in groups, children must be accompanied at all times by their parents who take care of their correct behavior.
- photographs can be made without a tripod in the open areas to the public
- Do not touch or break or remove archaeological remains
- Always follow the instructions of staff. They are there to help.